Submission > Instruction
Submission papers: We will accept submissions in three different formats.
- S1: Extended abstracts of work-in-progress and position papers of a maximum of 3 pages
- S2: Original research contributions of a maximum of 10 pages
- S3: High-quality manuscripts that have recently, within the last year, been submitted or accepted for journal publication
- Submission deadline extended May 6, 2016, June 5, 2016
- Notification of acceptance June 10, 2016
Proceedings: Accepted papers in categories S1 and S2 will be published in the proceedings that will be available at the conference. In addition, a post-conference Springer book and special issue of Journals is planned to be published. Participants will be invited to submit extended versions of their work for consideration.
Proposals of invited sessions, workshops and tutorials
- Deadline 15th April 2016. contact email@example.com
- Only PDF is accepted
Submit your paper through the link http://meta2016.sciencesconf.org/user/submissions
Before submitting the abstract, please read these instructions carefully.
1. Registration of a new user
Please register on the link http://meta2016.sciencesconf.org/user/createaccount (you will receive an email to activate your account)
Once logged on your account, click on the link “My submissions” and then on the button “Submit an abstract”
2. You must include in the on-line submission form the following information:
3. Choose a unique topic either the general META stream or a special session
If there is any problem with the submittal process, please contact the Conference webmaster:
El-Ghazali Talbi firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online user: 2||RSS Feed|